Critical Care Jobs in San Antonio
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent position (San Antonio) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We offer one of the best compensation packages available to hospitalists, to work in the downtown San Antonio area.
- Day-to-day patient contact/rounding/care management, including ICU rotation.
- Hospitalist work.
- Sign on Bonus: 25,000.
- Creating a positive work culture.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Benefits: Contribute 3% to their 401k.
- This is a great opportunity for an internal medicine trained Hospitalist with focus on outstanding clinical care and commitment to the group.
- We are a group of local hospitalists focused in providing quality care, while maintaining a work/life balance schedule.
- San Antonio is at the top of the list for school districts.
- The city is one of the lowest in cost of living and unemployment rates in the nation.
- Paid over 24 months.
- Procedures are not required.
- Quality Bonus: $30,000 tied to parameters.
- Direct contact and consultation with patient family members, friends, advocates, and others.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance.
- San Antonio is a popular city with a wealth of culture and history that attracts people from all around the world.
- Accurate and timely completion of all clinical and professional records and documentation, including electronic medical records.
- Salary: $250,000 (Non-negotiable).
- Case Load: 14-15 encounters per day based on Year-to-Date Averages.
- Don't miss the opportunity to move to this area, or take advantage of this unmatched compensation package.
This perm job from The Centrix Group was last open on Jan 14.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in San Antonio
Flag of San Antonio
The Alamo City has so many things to see and do. The San Antonio River Walk has beautiful landscapes pathways to walk alongside the river throughout downtown. You can also take a boat cruise on the river. San Antonio also is the home of The Alamo. You can walk through The Alamo and learn about its history. There is also SeaWorld San Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas to experience.