Critical Care Jobs in San Antonio
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent position (San Antonio) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The city is one of the lowest in cost of living and unemployment rates in the nation.
- This is a great opportunity for an internal medicine trained Hospitalist with focus on outstanding clinical care and commitment to the group.
- Paid over 24 months.
- Direct contact and consultation with patient family members, friends, advocates, and others.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance.
- San Antonio is a popular city with a wealth of culture and history that attracts people from all around the world.
- Accurate and timely completion of all clinical and professional records and documentation, including electronic medical records.
- Case Load: 14-15 encounters per day based on Year-to-Date Averages.
- Procedures are not required.
- Don't miss the opportunity to move to this area, or take advantage of this unmatched compensation package.
- Creating a positive work culture.
- Day-to-day patient contact/rounding/care management, including ICU rotation.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- San Antonio is at the top of the list for school districts.
- Hospitalist work.
- Sign on Bonus: 25,000.
- Benefits: Contribute 3% to their 401k.
- We offer one of the best compensation packages available to hospitalists, to work in the downtown San Antonio area.
- Salary: $250,000 (Non-negotiable).
- Quality Bonus: $30,000 tied to parameters.
- We are a group of local hospitalists focused in providing quality care, while maintaining a work/life balance schedule.
This perm job from The Centrix Group was last open on Jan 14.