Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (San Antonio Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A short drive to major metro life and a short road trip to the beautiful beaches off the Gulf of Mexico!
- Enjoy an incredible location and take advantage of the opportunity to be a cornerstone in this up and coming practice!
- This client would like a 3+ month commitment to provide stability to the practice, as this need is expected to last through the summer of 2010.
- Hospitalists will respond to codes.
- ED and Anesthesia will handle intubations.
- Hospitalists will admit and round in the ICU and are expected to be comfortable with ventilator management.
- Full sub-specialty support onsite for consults and bedside procedures.
- New program just outside of San Antonio, Texas seeking 7 on/7off, full-time hospitalist coverage for their newly established service.
- Privileging will take about three weeks to process.
- Everything is bigger in Texas, even your locum tenens Hospitalist job opportunities!
- There is one permanent physician on board and they are in need of at least four locums hospitalists. This is a 7am-7pm, double-covered day shift.
- This program has been up and running since September ected to continue rapid growth!
- No nights required at this point.
- 12-15 patients per day, plus 3-4 admits during the day.
This locum tenen job from Locum Leaders was last open on Oct 31.