Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (San Antonio Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Everything is bigger in Texas, even your locum tenens Hospitalist job opportunities!
- Hospitalists will respond to codes.
- Privileging will take about three weeks to process.
- New program just outside of San Antonio, Texas seeking 7 on/7off, full-time hospitalist coverage for their newly established service.
- This program has been up and running since September ected to continue rapid growth!
- Hospitalists will admit and round in the ICU and are expected to be comfortable with ventilator management.
- 12-15 patients per day, plus 3-4 admits during the day.
- A short drive to major metro life and a short road trip to the beautiful beaches off the Gulf of Mexico!
- Full sub-specialty support onsite for consults and bedside procedures.
- There is one permanent physician on board and they are in need of at least four locums hospitalists. This is a 7am-7pm, double-covered day shift.
- No nights required at this point.
- Enjoy an incredible location and take advantage of the opportunity to be a cornerstone in this up and coming practice!
- This client would like a 3+ month commitment to provide stability to the practice, as this need is expected to last through the summer of 2010.
- ED and Anesthesia will handle intubations.
This locum tenen job from Locum Leaders was last open on Oct 31.