Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $70 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Hospitalist will have 16-18 encounters per shift, as well as some ICU but no procedures.
- If you're looking to pick up a few additional weeks of work between now and the end of January 2012 or if you want something more steady, like an open-ended assignment beginning in January 2012, JB Hamilton may have the solution you've been looking for.
- January 4-10.
- Nocturnists take over at 7pm.
- January, open-ended.
- December 20-27.
- To begin the application process, contact JB Hamilton at. As with all RMS locums assignments, you will have access to a complimentary malpractice policy, 24/7 access to an internal Rhino employee for added "just in case" security, and a reliable, weekly pay schedule complete with direct deposit.
- January 18-24 (Nocturnist - higher hourly pay).
- Admissions are split throughout the shift, so each physician only admits for a designated time per day: 7am-12pm / 12pm-4pm / 4pm-7pm.
- Rhino Medical Services is working with a client in the San Antonio area that currently needs 2 Hospitalists: one to cover December and January and another to start long-term coverage in January.
- Assignment Reference Number: Dgtxh12-3.
This locum tenen job from Rhino Medical Services was last open on Jan 30.