Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 200,000 Base Salary.
- Case Types: 18 patients per day.usually see 13-16.
- 50,000 Sign on Bonus paid at the end of 18 months.
- Day-to-day patient contact/rounding/care management, including ICU rotation.
- Quality Bonus tied to parameters.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- 3% Contribution to their 401k Paid.
- Join one of the fastest growing Hospitalist Group in the San Antonio, Texas Region!
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Excellent School Systems.
- Tiva HealthCare is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- No procedures required.
- Excellent Family orientated and Safe Community.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Nearby International Airport.
- Schedule: 7 - on 7 - off 7am-7p. no Nocturnist.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance.
- Incentive Bonus: $30,000.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.