Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatrix Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Our San Antonio Pediatric Hospitalist Group is searching for a dedicated pediatric hospitalist to join our busy practice providing coverage for a full range of pediatric ages in the acute care setting.
- 401(k) with potential company percentage match.
- Known as a big city with the feel of a small town, San Antonio is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
- Twelve-hour shifts, weeknight and weekend beeper. Prefer an experienced hospitalist or a new or recently graduated resident.
- Annual CME allowance.
- With 300 days of sunshine a year, the area affords plenty of opportunities to savor in the great outdoors year-round.
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of experience in the industry.
- The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- In addition to a competitive compensation package, benefits include.
- Health (two PPO provider options), life, vision, dental, long-term care and disability insurance.
- Professional liability insurance.
- And assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing, state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
- The San Antonio region is rich in educational opportunities and offers a variety of public and private colleges and universities.
- This new physician will make a total of seven full time pediatric hospitalists within this practice.
This perm job from Pediatrix Medical Group was last open on Nov 23.