Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Known as a big city with the feel of a small town, San Antonio is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
- This new physician will make a total of seven full time pediatric hospitalists within this practice.
- Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives.
- 401(k) with potential company percentage match.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Our San Antonio Pediatric Hospitalist Group is searching for a dedicated pediatric hospitalist to join our busy practice providing coverage for a full range of pediatric ages in the acute care setting.
- Pediatrix Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Twelve-hour shifts, weeknight and weekend beeper. Prefer an experienced hospitalist or a new or recently graduated resident.
- The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
- With 300 days of sunshine a year, the area affords plenty of opportunities to savor in the great outdoors year-round.
- Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
- Potential for relocation assistance.
- Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of healthcare industry experience.
- Annual CME allowance.
- The San Antonio region is rich in educational opportunities and offers a variety of public and private colleges and universities.
This perm job from Pediatrix Medical Group was last open on Mar 16.