Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (SaN Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine or experienced Family Practice Physician needed for Hospitalist - Position in San Antonio and Surrounding areas.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- Sign on bonus $15,000.
- San Antonio, the seventh largest city in the United States, has much to offer with its diverse offerings and multi-cultural makeup.
- Full Benefits plus production bonus.
- Shifts-7 on 7 off.
- 235,000 base salary plus bonuses.
- The city also plays host to a variety of festivals, fairs and events throughout the year, many of which are reflective of the diversity of residents here.
- San Antonio offers its residents the best of southern hospitality and charm.
- Very Successful Hospitalist Group.
- But it is also a vibrant, world-class city with attractions that drawn tens of millions to its borders each year.
- The over 1 million residents who. The low cost of living, no state income tax, and tort reform state make the city even more appealing.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Jul 7.