Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Monday · May 16, 2022
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary including the opportunity to earn above market compensation.
- A 200 bed hospital in San Antonio, Texas is seeking a hospitalist to join a team of 3 Physicians and 1 Advance Practitioner.
- Mal-practice insurance and tail coverage.
- Full benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K and retirement plans, life and disability insurance, and CME allowance.
- Located in San Antonio, seventh largest city in the United States, with a population of nearly 1 million has something for everyone, from its annual Fiesta, a 10-day celebration, to its amazing culture, natural beauty, delicious Tex-Mex cuisine, and wide range of activities.
- Average 15-17 patients per shift.
- Flexible 7on/7off Day Shifts, 1:3 Night phone.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Jan 12.