Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary including the opportunity to earn above market compensation.
- A 200 bed hospital in San Antonio, Texas is seeking a hospitalist to join a team of 3 Physicians and 1 Advance Practitioner.
- Mal-practice insurance and tail coverage.
- Average 15-17 patients per shift.
- Flexible 7on/7off Day Shifts, 1:3 Night phone.
- Located in San Antonio, seventh largest city in the United States, with a population of nearly 1 million has something for everyone, from its annual Fiesta, a 10-day celebration, to its amazing culture, natural beauty, delicious Tex-Mex cuisine, and wide range of activities.
- Full benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K and retirement plans, life and disability insurance, and CME allowance.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Jan 12.