Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 night.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 5 day.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Physician Staffing.
- 12 physician program.
- Live OAK- You'll find Live Oak to be the hidden gem in South Texas.
- Hospitalist Department.
- 6 day.
- Open ICU-Managed by Intensivist.
- Weekend Staffing.
- Located in the city of Live Oak at Interstate 35 and Judson Road, Northeast Methodist Hospital has undergone significant renovations to completely upgrade and expand the facility and services to better meet the needs of the surrounding communities.
- Geographically located 15 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio, the City of Live Oak offers close proximity to major destination centers such as regional shopping & dining, and local tourism venues like the Alamo, the San Antonio Riverwalk, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and Sea World.
- Northeast Methodist Hospital, a 116 bed facility, has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County.
- Located just northeast of San Antonio, within the I-35 and 1604 corridor, our community is well-known for its family friendly atmosphere, great restaurants, and excellent shopping.
- Our location is very convenient to all major shopping, outdoor activities and businesses.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist and Nocturnist Physicians at Northeast Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, TX.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services