Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Weekend Staffing.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Northeast Methodist Hospital, a 116 bed facility, has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County.
- Located in the city of Live Oak at Interstate 35 and Judson Road, Northeast Methodist Hospital has undergone significant renovations to completely upgrade and expand the facility and services to better meet the needs of the surrounding communities.
- Geographically located 15 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio, the City of Live Oak offers close proximity to major destination centers such as regional shopping & dining, and local tourism venues like the Alamo, the San Antonio Riverwalk, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and Sea World.
- Live OAK- You'll find Live Oak to be the hidden gem in South Texas.
- 6 day.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist and Nocturnist Physicians at Northeast Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, TX.
- 12 physician program.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- 1 night.
- Physician Staffing.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Open ICU-Managed by Intensivist.
- Located just northeast of San Antonio, within the I-35 and 1604 corridor, our community is well-known for its family friendly atmosphere, great restaurants, and excellent shopping.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Our location is very convenient to all major shopping, outdoor activities and businesses.
- 5 day.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services