Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation negotiable.
- No nights included.
- Open ICU with dedicated Intensivists.
- Tower of the Americas overlooks the city in addition to the military, major components of San Antonio's economy are education, health care and medical research, business and financial services.
- We are seeking both a full-time physician Hospitalist that would be open to covering weekends.
- Average of 20 patients per day.
- 2 weekends/month (This could change if we hire a weekender).
- The city also has an international airport.
- Great earning potential with this group.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a round and go type of schedule with weekend positions available, with no nights or procedures required.
- Manufactures include aerospace equipment, textiles, semiconductors, industrial machinery, and shoes.
- 270,000 salary with production and quality bonus.
- 2,600 CME allowance.
- Round and go model but must.
- 20 shifts per month.
- The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous 1836 battle for Texan independence from Mexico.
- HemisFair Park's 750-ft.
- 7 pm).
- Come join this unique Hospitalist program in San Antonio, Texas that offers a more traditional type of model that includes PTO and a cell phone allowance.
- There are also oil refineries.
- Preference for Texas licensed experienced candidates, as well as Abim or Abfm.
- San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage.
- Cost of Living is 3% below national average.
- Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops.
- In 2019 San Antonio was rated one of the best places to Retire.
- No state income tax.
- This diverse city is a great place to raise a family.
- PTO-15 days.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago