Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city also has no income tax, an international airport and the cost of living is 3% below the national average!
- Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops.
- San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage.
- This diverse city is a great place to raise a family!
- EMR is Cerner.
- Average of 20 patients per day.
- Sign-on and relocation negotiable.
- 2,600 CME allowance.
- 7 pm).
- 20 shifts per month.
- Open ICU with dedicated Intensivists.
- 270,000 salary with production and quality bonus.
- 2 weekends per month available.
- Come join TeamHealth at our unique Hospitalist program in San Antonio, Texas, that offers a more traditional type of practice model that includes paid time off and a cell phone allowance.
- 15 days paid time off.
- No nights included.
- In addition to the military, major components of San Antonio's economy are education, healthcare and medical research, business and financial services.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with experience and a Texas license.
- Enjoy great earning potential with this group!
- Enjoy the flexibility of a round and go schedule with weekend positions available and no nights or procedures required.
- We are seeking a full-time Hospitalist that would be open to covering weekends.
- Round and go model but must.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.