Hospitalist Jobs in San Antonio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in Alamo City
Photo: View on a busy day at the historic riverwalk in San Antonio.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy great earning potential with this group!
- The city also has no income tax, an international airport and the cost of living is 3% below the national average!
- San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage.
- No nights included.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a round and go schedule with weekend positions available and no nights or procedures required.
- 2 weekends per month available.
- Sign-on and relocation negotiable.
- Open ICU with dedicated Intensivists.
- We are seeking a full-time Hospitalist that would be open to covering weekends.
- This diverse city is a great place to raise a family!
- 7 pm).
- EMR is Cerner.
- 270,000 salary with production and quality bonus.
- 2,600 CME allowance.
- Average of 20 patients per day.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with experience and a Texas license.
- Come join TeamHealth at our unique Hospitalist program in San Antonio, Texas, that offers a more traditional type of practice model that includes paid time off and a cell phone allowance.
- Round and go model but must.
- Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops.
- In addition to the military, major components of San Antonio's economy are education, healthcare and medical research, business and financial services.
- 20 shifts per month.
- 15 days paid time off.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.